In this program, we created products, art pieces, and educucational/awareness-raising tools to address problems in the realm of sustainability. Starting by digging into the different sources of waste that are harming our health and environment, we then built on our understanding of these problems to devise solutions—or parts of solutions—to help make our world a better, more sustainable place.
Check out our Sustainability Fair projects here:
Use the arrow keys or click the pointers in the lower right
to see the slideshows and other materials we used during this program.
What is a good project
for the Sustainability Fair?
- It is a compelling solution,
- To a sustainability-related problem,
- Designed for a specific audience.
Questions to answer today:
- What is your project idea?
- What problem is it working to solve?
- Who is the audience?
- What will you need to get started on Monday?
- How will you document your project? / Tell the story of your project?
- Photo essay
- Snapchat story
- Timelapse video
- Click on "Sustainability"
- Click on "Brainstorming Letters"
- Then find your team's letter
Answer these questions
in your google doc
- What did you do today?
- What do you plan to do tomorrow?
- What do you need from us to be successful?