Goals for today
- …the program options which most appeal to you (or what other direction you'd like to go in if none do)
- …a sense of what appeals to you about them
- …any scheduling preferences for those programs (re: when in the year they must fall and when it would be nice for them to fall)
- …a list of the people/programs which might want to coordinate (i.e. have one program lead into another)
- …a list of times we can follow up with you 1:1 and/or in groups
- 40 minutes — Reviewing program pitches
- 15 minutes — Clarification, Q&A, and ranking programs
- 40 minutes — Brainstorming in pairs
- 20 minutes — Discuss overall schedule for next year
Pair up to…
- List your favorite program(s).
- Share what appeals to you about the program(s).
- List specific projects or themes would you like to tackle.
- List some times you could meet 1:1 or in small groups with your name in the "Most Interested Staff" section
- Thoughts on 3- or 6-week sessions?
- What type of time might you make available for reading/working through materials the rest of this year and over the summer?
- When is our next group meeting and what would you all like to cover? We'll be in touch with you individually to find times 1:1.